Ktoś zamawiał nowego smoka?
INOV-JP038 Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800/DEF 2000
Materials: 2 non-Token DARK monsters on the field
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can have this card gain ATK equal to the current ATK of 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls, until the end of this turn.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes the same as that monster’s, and replace this effect with that monster’s effects.
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed: You can destroy all Special Summoned monsters monsters your opponent controls.Predator Plant Skid Drosera
Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 800/DEF 400
(1) You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster you control; during this turn, it can attack each monster your opponent controls with Predator Counters.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field: Place 1 Predator Counter on each Special Summoned monster your opponent controls. A Level 2 or higher monster with Predator Counter becomes Level 1.Predaplant Moray Nepenthes
Level 4 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1600/DEF 1000
(1) This card gains 200 ATK for each Predator Counter on the field.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can equip that destroyed monster to this card.
(3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster equipped to this card by this card’s effect; destroy it, and if you do, you gain LP equal equal to its original ATK.Predaplant Flytrap
Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400/DEF 800
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; place 1 Predator Counter on it. Level 2 or higher monsters with Predator Counters become Level 1.
(2) At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster with a Level that is lower than or equal to this card’s Level: You can destroy that monster. Then, increase this card’s Level by the Level of that destroyed monster.Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon
Rank 5 DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 3000/DEF 2500
(1) If this card has “Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon” as Xyz Material, it gains the following effects.
• Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, and if it does, this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s original ATK.
• When an opponent’s monster effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it. Then, you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Graveyard.The Phantom Knights' Rank-Up-Magic Launch
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During either player’s Main Phase: target 1 DARK Xyz Monster that has no Xyz Materials that you control; Special Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that is 1 Rank higher than the targeted monster’s by using the targeted monster as an Xyz Material (this Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon), and if you do, attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.
(2) During your Main Phase; you can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 DARK Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 “The Phantom Knights” monster from your hand to that monster as an Xyz Material.Cipher Mirror Knight
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0/DEF 0
You can only use the (2) effect of “Cipher Mirror Knight” once per turn. (1) When a “Cipher” monster or “Kinetic Soldier” you control is destroyed by battle and sent to your Graveyard: You can discard this card; send 1 card you control or have in your hand to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon that destroyed monster.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard because it was sent there during this turn: You can add 1 “Cipher” card or “Kinetic Soldier” from your Deck to your hand.Cipher Twin Raptor
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1600/DEF 800
You can only use the (2) effect of “Cipher Twin Raptor” once per turn.
(1) If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck while you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 “Cipher” monster or “Kinetic Soldier” from your hand or Deck, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Cipher” monsters or “Kinetic Soldier”.Amazing Pendulum
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Amazing Pendulum” per turn.
(1) If you control no cards in your Pendulum Zones: Add 2 face-up “Magician” Pendulum Monsters with different names from your Extra Deck to your hand.Cardian - Inoshikachou
Level 6 DARK Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2000/DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 2 non-Tuner monsters
(1) If a “Cardian” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(2) Once per turn: You can banish 1 “Cardian” monster from your Graveyard; until the end of your opponent’s next turn, your opponent cannot activate card effects in the Graveyard, and cannot Special Summon from the Graveyard.Chou Koi Koi
You can only activate 1 “Chou Koikoi” per turn.
(1) Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and Special Summon as many “Cardian” monsters among there as possible, ignoring their Summoning conditions, but their effects are negated and their Level becomes 2. Banish the other cards face-down, and if any are banished, you lose 1000 LP for each.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then Tribute 1 monster; Special summon 1 “Cardian” monster from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions.Flower Stacking
Normal Spell Card
You can only use the (2) effect of “Hanazumi” once per turn.
(1) Choose 3 “Cardian” monsters from your Deck and place them on top of your Deck in any order.
(2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Cardian” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
Ikasama Gohoudo (Fraud Freeze
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from their hand: You can return all monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the hand to the hand. (2) If there is not a face-up “Cardian” monster, send this card to the Graveyard.