1) Kyoshinryuu Felgrand / Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
Light Dragon / Effect
(1) If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls or have in their Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF x that banished monster’s Level or Rank.
(2) If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in either player’s Graveyard, except “Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon”; Special Summon it to your side of the field.
2) Paladin of Felgrand
Light Warrior / Effect
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can equip 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Deck to this card.
(2) If this card is equipped by an equip card, it is unaffected by other monster effects.
(3) You can Tribute both this card and 1 other monster you control, then target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
3) Fukkatsu no Fukuin / Return of the Dragon Lords
(1) Target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
(2) If a Dragon-Type monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
4) Kyoshinryuu no Iseki / Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords
(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned, except from the Graveyard, while you control a Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster: Negate its effects until the end of this turn.
(2) Once per turn: You can send 1 other face-up card you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Great Dragon Token” (Dragon-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
(3) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster you control or have in your hand to the Graveyard; add this card to your hand.