1. If a Level (8?) or higher Dragon-Type Monster is on the field, you can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 “Red Nova” this way per turn.
2. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon using 2 or more Tuners: You can Special Summon 1 FIRE Fiend-Type Monster from your deck in Defense Position.Flower Cardian Lightshower
Dark Warrior Level 8
3000 / 3000 Synchro
1 Tuner + 3 non-Tuner monsters
1) While this card is in the monster zone, Cardian monsters on your field cannot be destroyed by card effects, and cannot be targeted by card effects.
2) You can activate this effect during the opponent’s draw phase when the opponent does his normal draw: the opponent takes 1500 damage.
3) Choose 1 of the following effects to activate during the opponent’s end phase
– Skip your next draw phase
– This card’s effect is negated until the opponent’s next standby phaseOdd-Eyes Mirage Dragon
1. Once per turn, when a face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect: Choose 1 card in your Pendulum Zones and destroy it, and if you do, place 1 face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster other than “Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon” from your Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zones.
1. During either player’s turn, if you control an “Odd-Eyes” card in your Pendulum Zone, you can target 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster on your field: Once during this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You can only use this effect of “Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon” once per turn.Performapal Uni
800 / 1500
1. During the Main Phase 1 of the turn this card was Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can Special summon 1 Level 3 or lower “Performapal” Monster from your hand in attack position.
2. During the opponent’s turn: You can banish this card and a “Performapal” Monster except “Performapal Uni” from your graveyard; Once during this turn, you can make Battle Damage that you receive become 0.Performapal Corn
600 / 1000
1. During the Main Phase 1 of the turn this card was Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Performapal” monster with 1000 or lower attack that you control; Change that face-up attack position monster and this face-up attack position card to defense position, and if you do, add 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your deck to hand.
2. During the opponent’s turn: You can banish this card and a “Performapal” Monster except “Performapal Corn” from your graveyard; Gain 500 Life Points.Number 100: Numeron Dragon
2 “Number” Xyz Monsters you control with the same Name and Rank
1. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; remove 1 Xyz material: Increase this card’s attack by the total Ranks of all Xyz monsters on the field x1000 until the end of the opponent’s turn.
2. When this card is destroyed by an effect: You can destroy all monsters on the field. Then, each player can Set 1 Spell/Trap card from their respective Graveyards and Set them to their respective sides of the field.
3. When the opponent declares a direct attack, if this card is in the graveyard and you have no cards in your hand or on the field: You can special summon this card.The Tripper Mercury
Water Aqua Level 8
2000 / 2000
1) When this card is advanced summoned successfully: Change all monsters on the field to face-up attack position
2) You can release 3 monsters to summon this card.
3) If this card is summoned by method 2), while this card is on the monster zone, monsters on the opponent’s field have their attack decreased by their original attack .
4) This card can attack twice during each battle phase.