CORE-JP057 Rank-Up-Magic Raptor's Force
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Activate during the turn a “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster you control is destroyed and sent the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, then Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster but 1 Rank higher, using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
CORE-JP070 Raptor's Gust
Counter Trap Card
(1) If you control a “Raidrpator” card, when a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
CROS-JP069 Raidraptor - Return
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate the (2) effect of “Raidraptor – Return” once per turn
(1) If a “Raidraptor” monster you control is destroyed by battle: Target 1 “Raidraptor” monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
(2) If a “Raidraptor” monster you control is destroyed by a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Raidraptor” card from your Deck to your hand.
Akumaryuu – Black Daemon’s Dragon / Fiend Dragon – Black Daemon’s Dragon / Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
1 Level 6 “Archfiend” Normal monster + 1 “Red-Eyes” Normal monster
You can only control 1 “Black Dragon Archfiend”.
(1) If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this Fusion Summoned card attacked or was attacked: You can target one “Red-Eyes” Normal monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that target’s original ATK, then, return that target to the Deck.
CORE-JP059 Red-Eyes Fusion
You can only activate 1 “Red-Eyes Fusion” per turn, and you cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any other monsters this turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a “Red-Eyes” monster as a Fusion Material Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand, Deck, or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. The name of the Fusion Monster Special Summoned with this effect is treated as “Red-Eyes B. Dragon”.
CORE-JP021 Black of Legend / The Black Stone of Legend
Level 1 DARK Dragon-Type Effect Monster
You can only use 1 “Black Stone of Legend” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster from your Deck.
(2) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, return this card from your Graveyard to your hand
CORE-JP023 Red-Eyes Lightning Lord – Evil Daemon / Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning
Level 6 DARK Fiend-Type Gemini Effect Monster
(1) This card is treates as a Normal Monster while it is face-up or in the Graveyard. (2) You can Normal Summon this face-up monster that is treated as a Normal Monster to have it be treates as an effect monster with this effect.
● Once per turn: You can destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls with a DEF lower than this card’s ATK.
CORE-JP020 Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
Level 7 DARK Dragon-Type Gemini Effect Monster
(1) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard.
(2) While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● At the end of a Battle Phase when this card attacked or was attacked: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card’s original ATK. This effect of “Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon” can only be used once per turn.
CORE-JP049 Infernoid Tierra
Level 11 FIRE Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
“Infernoid Onuncu” + “Infernoid Lilith” + 1 or more “Infernoid” monsters
(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned: Apply the following effects according to the number of different Fusion Materials used to Summon this card.
•3 or more different monsters: Each player sends 3 cards from their Extra Deck to the Graveyard.
•5 or more different monsters: Each player sends the top 3 cards from their Deck to the Graveyard.
•8 or more different monsters: Each player returns up to 3 banished cards to their Graveyard.
•10 or more different monsters: Both players send all cards in their hands to the Graveyard.Infernoid Decatron
Level 1 FIRE Fiend-Type Tuner Effect Monster
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Infernoid” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except “Infernoid Decatron”. This card gains Level equal to that monster’s Level, card name becomes the same as that monster, and gains the same effects.
Rengoku no Kyomu / Void Imagination
Continuous Spell Card
(1) All “Infernoid” monsters you control with an original Level of 2 or higher become Level 1, and all battle damage they inflict to your opponent becomes halved.
(2) You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard: Fusion Summon 1 “Infernoid” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by using monsters you control or have in your hand as the Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck while you do not, you can also use up to 5 monsters from your Deck.